Parking permits will be available to purchase in the main office from 7 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday. Students must fill out the form online.
Students may apply for a parking permit if they are a licensed driver and are clear of any school fines or fees.
Parking Permit Fees
STMA Senior High parking permits cost $150 full year or $50 per trimester, which is due with the application. Additional fees may apply for lost permits.
Fees can be paid in cash or check in the main office or by credit card under the "fees" section on ParentVue.
- The school parking lots are school property and all school rules will be enforced at all times.
- Parking permits are not transferable and not refundable.
- Parking permits must be visibly displayed in student vehicle.
- Students may park only in designated student parking spots with a valid permit. White lines designate student parking areas.
- Students are not to park in the staff or bus parking lot.
- Students are expected to be respectful of all parking lot staff, other vehicles and other students.
- Students must drive in accordance with the traffic laws and in a responsible manner. The Wright County Sheriff's Department will be notified of persistent reckless driving habits, and driving will be revoked.
- Students are not to give, sell or copy their parking permit for another student.
- Any chemical or tobacco violations will result in the loss of parking privileges for the rest of the school year in addition to any applicable school or police consequences.
- For safety purposes, students must exit the parking lot after school by following the established procedure.
- Students who arrive late to school or exhibit truancy issues may lose their privilege to park at school.
- Student parking is a privilege, not a right. Students involved in violating school expectations may have their permit revoked, their car towed, and/or receive school consequences.
Additional Parking Information
For more information on parking and driving, please see school board policy #527 Student Use and Parking of Motor Vehicles: Patrols, Inspections and Searches located in the student handbook.
***Subject to change based on adjustments to school policy and procedures for upcoming 2023-2024 school year.