Skip To Main Content


Transcripts are sent online. Click on the button to the right to order an official transcript on our send service, The cost is $4.40 per transcript so have your credit card available. Call Ms. Poss in the Guidance Office at 763-497-6525 with questions.

Transferring AP & CIS Credits

Will they transfer?

In order to see if your course will transfer to a college prior to requesting transcripts, you may want to visit your intended college’s webpage and select transfer student. Most colleges have an online tool where you may enter your courses taken and it will tell you if/what they will transfer as. You may also call the college and speak with an advisor or admissions officer if you have further questions.  A helpful tool is
St. Cloud State University Courses 
College Biology- BIO 103- 3 credits
College Spanish -SPAN 102- 4 credits
College Chemistry -CHEM 160 - 4 credits
Click here to order a Transcript
Southwest Minnesota State University
College Pre-Calculus -MATH 135 - 5 credits
College Algebra – MATH 110 – 4 credits
Click here to order a Transcript
Central Lake College
Wind Symphony- MUSC 1408- 2 credit
CLC Choir- MUSC 1431- 2 credit
Click here to order a Transcript
You may request to transfer your credits by visiting the office of records and registration web page for either Southwest Minnesota State or St. Cloud State.  There is a fee per transcript and you will need to know your college student ID and email address to order online or there is also an option to order by mail.  IMPORTANT NOTE!  If you are transferring credits to another Minnesota State College or University, you may obtain your transcript free of charge by contacting your intended college.

AP Credits

To request your AP test scores be sent to your college of attendance, you must login to your account on College Board and submit a request. There is a fee per report, and the report is cumulative of all AP test scores.